- WWII Japanese Tanto Sword by W. Julian. Brought to the USA by Veteran Domingo Perera (Dec) as a souvenir of his service during the New Guinea Campaign.
- U.S Navy ship plaques by Al Yoder.
- Center glass of a Mustang P51, manual for the Mustang P51, part catalog and ammunition shell from a P51 by Kerry Raymer.
- A collection of WWII books in memory of Otakar Libansky, by Mira Libansky.
- 7 volumes of DVR's of "World War II 360" and "The Air War" from History Channel, by Ken Steigelman.
- Personal journal, photographs, USS Roamer menu, and manuals from USN WWII Anthony Cusolito, by Donna Kotrady.
- Vintage Stearman Wood Propeller, by Charles and Andrea Mulin.
- Researcher Jon Myhre donated a TBM-1C Avenger's pilot's stick. Part of the salvage operation by Project 19, salvaged from a WWII Avenger that was raised off Cape Canaveral on August 13, 1991.
- Photographs, artifacts, original newspapers articles, log book, manuals, military family history, original Presidential Citation, and personal items of PFC William Lightfoot crewmember of Flight 19, by Claudia Lightfoot-Doyle.
- Percy Paget's biography, photographs, letters and telegrams from his service in WWII, diagrams and newspaper clippings, copies of combat missions, by Percy and Naomi Paget.
- William Horvitz Family Fund in honor of Buddy Galvin.
- The Quailey Family.
- Norene Keyser.
- The Ken Steigelman Family.
Copyright © NAS Fort Lauderdale Museum
For use of images or text please contact webmaster
Website created by Moonrisings, August 3, 2010
Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum
4000 West Perimeter Road
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315
Phone: (954) 359-4400
HOURS: THURSDAY, SATURDAY, & SUNDAY
from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm
Events Blog | Contact | Tours | Privacy