- WWII Japanese Tanto Sword by W. Julian. Brought to the USA by Veteran Domingo Perera (Dec) as a souvenir of his service during the New Guinea Campaign.
- U.S Navy ship plaques by Al Yoder.
- Center glass of a Mustang P51, manual for the Mustang P51, part catalog and ammunition shell from a P51 by Kerry Raymer.
- A collection of WWII books in memory of Otakar Libansky, by Mira Libansky.
- 7 volumes of DVR's of "World War II 360" and "The Air War" from History Channel, by Ken Steigelman.
- Personal journal, photographs, USS Roamer menu, and manuals from USN WWII Anthony Cusolito, by Donna Kotrady.
- Vintage Stearman Wood Propeller, by Charles and Andrea Mulin.
- Researcher Jon Myhre donated a TBM-1C Avenger's pilot's stick. Part of the salvage operation by Project 19, salvaged from a WWII Avenger that was raised off Cape Canaveral on August 13, 1991.
- Photographs, artifacts, original newspapers articles, log book, manuals, military family history, original Presidential Citation, and personal items of PFC William Lightfoot crewmember of Flight 19, by Claudia Lightfoot-Doyle.
- Percy Paget's biography, photographs, letters and telegrams from his service in WWII, diagrams and newspaper clippings, copies of combat missions, by Percy and Naomi Paget.
- William Horvitz Family Fund in honor of Buddy Galvin.
- The Quailey Family.
- Norene Keyser.
- The Ken Steigelman Family.
Copyright © NAS Fort Lauderdale Museum
For use of images or text please contact webmaster
Website created by Moonrisings, August 3, 2010