- The Family of Robert L. Conlon donated two vintage books on ships, and a WWII memoir written by Mr. Robert L. Conlon, USNR – USS Pensacola.
- The Family of Frederick Adolf Tomanek USNR, donated WWII military records, newspaper articles, and copies of Frederick A. Tomanek photos.
- The family of Anthony J. Cusolito USNR, donated WWII photographs, newsletters from the USS Ordronaux, photo of USS Ordronaux, Christmas Menu 1942 aboard the USS Roamer, personal notebooks, radar training manual, and Mr. Cusolito's WWII diary filled with descriptions of places, battles, and incidents.
- Ken Steigleman a United States Army Reserve PFC, donated records from WWII Veteran Percy Paget an Army Air Corps POW: documents, photographs, memoirs, illustrations and newspaper articles to be digitized.
- Ronald Wier, LCDR USN (Ret) past officer in charge of Lauderdale Naval Surface weapons Center (1970-76), donated a USS Canberra newsletter, with history of his ship.
- A family friend of a sailor aboard the USS Finback (SSN-670), donated photographs, patches, insignias, plaques and artifacts from this Submarine.
Copyright © NAS Fort Lauderdale Museum
For use of images or text please contact webmaster
Website created by Moonrisings, August 3, 2010